dumbdown geezer
Saturday, March 26, 2011
26th March, For The Alternative
Today there was a big march in London. I went along to see if it was full of good people or bad people. And there were some of each.

First I went to see the people with banners. Some of them looked very ordinary, and others looked a bit weird. They walked past the Ritz but did not kick the windows. In Hyde Park Ed Miliband spoke to the crowd. He could of spoke better.

On Oxford Street there were lots of police. They were dressed up for a riot, but they were also helping old ladies. There was no traffic, so it was very good for shopping. I saw lots and lots of angry students at Oxford Circus. They had a horse made of cloth and they set fire to it, but I didn't see that.
Then I went to Putney to see the Boat Race. This year Oxford were playing Cambridge.

Everybody here had a lot more money and a lot more beer. They all looked like they were having a lot of fun. Nobody seemed to be very worried about student debt or losing their jobs. It was very different to the march in town. Nobody got hurt. I think Oxford won and Cambridge came second.
|
|